Thursday, January 15, 2009

Blogging on my blog...BLOG!

It's weird how odd words can feel after you say them alot, and we certainly hear the word blog a lot nowdays. We've been talking about blogs in my Writing For the Web class quite a bit in the past two weeks, so I decided to make one up and see what it's all about. 

I'll be honest, I have always had a certain stereotype associated with bloggers. To me those that blog were attention seekers, people who NEEDED to have their voice heard, in any way. But, now I can see how important blogs really are, they provide an important outlet for discourse and are a burgeoning medium in the Web 2.0 paradigm shift. 

Anyways, ranting aside; I also am starting up this blog to help hone my writing skills. I tried keeping a journal but that didn't last very long at all. Maybe I'll keep up better with this blog.

Well that's it for now.

1 comment:

  1. Keep at it. Maybe you'll update more than I do...
    ~Dan

    P.S. Why? Hotmail does NOT equal Gmail...

    ReplyDelete